Thursday, September 22, 2011

Alternator Problem?

Well i reversed my cable connections and now i have an alternator issue i think. how can i check it with out taking it out. i have a 97 ford ranger 4 cylander and i was told that it might just be a fuse problem. i change my fuse link becasue that was fried. there are no fuses in the box that are fried. there are big black square ones thats say for but i dont know if they are bad because i cant see in side. i am also looking for my owners manuel mine was taking, does anyone know where to get a new one quick or free. If it is the alternator i want to change it my self, i did my cars one are they like the same? Need help ThanksAlternator Problem?
You can go to an auto parts store and get a Hayes manual or try getting a hold of a Ford dealership ask for the parts department, they should be able to answer your questions. My husband does it all the time if he has a problem that he can't solve. Good Luck
  • Cats
  • Are peanuts safe for dogs
  •