Thursday, September 22, 2011

ECHO1 AK-47 CPW Broke!! Please help!!?

I got my ak-47 from echo1 about a 4 months ago and it has been perfect. but just today as me and my friends were playing the fuse blew. I had to use my pistol for the rest of the day and it was not fun. I brought it to the shop before for a clean up and oiling about a month ago and because were playing again tomorrow i have no time to get there again. Does anyone know how to change the fuse on this gun?ECHO1 AK-47 CPW Broke!! Please help!!?
Here is a simple Fix that requires no parts:

Take out the broken fuse

take the metal clips (or wires: red and black) that where holding each end of the fuse

tie them together and secure them with tape



Most people are unaware that a fuse is not necessary to run an aeg, fuses are only there to protect against surges which are rare. Your gun should run fine without the fuse, although replacing it is recommended in the long runECHO1 AK-47 CPW Broke!! Please help!!?
Dig out your manual, as horribly translated and shitty as they are, they will tell you what the fuse is and what you need to get. Then head to either Wal-Mart or an electrical supply store and pick up the fuse, then just pop it out and pop it in, paying attention to polarity. Very simple fix.