Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to fix my tv, there is no power? ?

I have tried everything, i tried to put my tv on but it wount come on, i have tries changing the fuse the power didnt come i tried checking the wires attached it wount come on and also i tries hitting it it still didnt work i get no power. please helpHow to fix my tv, there is no power? ?
Probably the power supply in the tv gone - don't play with it - they bite back HARD.How to fix my tv, there is no power? ?
is there power to the rest of the plugs in that room?????How to fix my tv, there is no power? ?
Ask a friend or neighbour to have a look at plugs etc for a second opinionHow to fix my tv, there is no power? ?
Sorry you need a tv repair man. Ask call out charge. can be expensive.

Good luck.How to fix my tv, there is no power? ?
If the standby light is on then try to see if the set will work by pressing the channel up or down (normally under a flap on the TV)if it does buy a new remote, if no standby light it could be worth checking the TVs internal fuse,normally 20mm 2.5 amp,though it will be marked,before doing this remove the mains plug to the wall. If the fuse is ok you need a repairman