Thursday, September 22, 2011

Some lights out on my dashboard. What's wrong?

I have a 1995 Ford Explorer XLT. The car is in good condition...except that the left lights are not working on the dashboard. This translates to the fact that I cannot see the speedometer and other dashboard gauges at night.



The right half of the dashboard lights work perfectly fine. However, the radio lights do not work properly. I cannot see the stations, even though the radio works.



Do you think this is a fuse problem?



How can you tell that they are bad? I don't have any equipment to do this, so it would be great if I could figure this out without such quipment.



If so, how do I change the fuses? Can I purchase them at AutoZone?



Thanks!!! Some lights out on my dashboard. What%26039;s wrong?
you have burnt out bulbs behind the gauges.Some lights out on my dashboard. What%26039;s wrong?
It's probably some of the bulbs are burned out.Some lights out on my dashboard. What%26039;s wrong?
most probably it fuse. please locate the fuse box it can be found it your car manual and check the correct amp to buy