Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change a turning signal bulb in my car?

I have a 2002 dodge neon and one of the rear turning signals stopped working yesterday ... so the front one is blinking out of control. I changed the fuses for the lights so im sure its the bulb but i dont know how to change it.How do i change a turning signal bulb in my car?
Open your trunk and see if you can access the back of the light from there. If so, you might need to pull back the molding and/or carpet. Once you find the back of the light, there will be a plastic housing with wires coming out that holds the light and holds it in place. You'll need to give it about a quarter turn and it should come right out. From there, just remove the blinker bulb (the yellow one), buy a new one, and reverse the process.How do i change a turning signal bulb in my car?
take a look at the housing around the bulb and see if there are screws u can loosen. go to an auto parts store and tell them the year, make and model of the car as well as the bulb purpose. i did this recently with my van and it was easyHow do i change a turning signal bulb in my car?
most two filiment bulbs, are gotten at by a coupple different methods.

A] remove the red lense, push in on the bulb gently turn the bulb and pull it out of the socket.

B] open the trunk, move the carpeting to onr side, take hold of the plug, push and twist it, pull out wards, then twist and turn the bulb and pull it out of it's socketHow do i change a turning signal bulb in my car?
open the trunk and pull back the interior behind hte light, you should see a wire running into the light, you can just turn that and pull it out, replace the bulb wihtout touching it, and reinsert the wire, generally this works will all cars.How do i change a turning signal bulb in my car?
read the instruction menu.How do i change a turning signal bulb in my car?
Our autozone replaces them for free. You may want to check into that, otherwise everyone else's advice is exactly what I would say.
  • How do i get ink out of a duvet cover
  • if i had my own handbag line
  •