Thursday, November 18, 2010

How hard is it to change a fuse box in a 95 Pontiac Grand Prix?

There are some friends of mine that have a motor route (newspaper delivery) and a piece of the fuse box melted and they have to replace it. How hard is it to replace? and How long on average does it take? and is it easy enough anyone can do it? I would appreciate help, thank you.How hard is it to change a fuse box in a 95 Pontiac Grand Prix?
THE UNDER HOOD ONE IS NOT BAD AT ALL I CAN DO IT IN ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF. IF NO WIRES ARE DAMAGED. IF THERE IS WIRE DAMAGE THE LOOM HAS TO BE CHANGED TO AND COULD TAKE UPWARDS OF 14 HOURS! GOOD LUCKHow hard is it to change a fuse box in a 95 Pontiac Grand Prix?
REALLY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TRUST ME I'VE TRIED IT! DON'T TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1How hard is it to change a fuse box in a 95 Pontiac Grand Prix?
Very hard! Trust me because I have tried it!